From: acp
Subject: associations
does anybody found good article on associations and CLOS.i don't
actually have any examples but curious.
if you find any,can you please forward that to me .

thanks,
-AC

From: Kaz Kylheku
Subject: Re: associations
acp wrote:
> does anybody found good article on associations and CLOS.i don't
> actually have any examples but curious.
> if you find any,can you please forward that to me .

What kind of associations? Are you thinking of the UML ``association
class''?
From: acp
yes..like 1-* ,1-1..etc.i am actually looking for best practices on
associations in lisp.

regards,
-AC