From: Friedrich Dominicus
Subject: ecommerce solution?
I searched for quite a while but with no really a successfull
hit. Does anyone have an idea on where to look/go for it

Regards
Friedrich

--
Please remove just-for-news- to reply via e-mail.

From: Stefan Scholl
Subject: Re: ecommerce solution?
On 2005-07-19 07:47:49, Friedrich Dominicus wrote:

> I searched for quite a while but with no really a successfull
> hit. Does anyone have an idea on where to look/go for it

Start an empty editor and begin debugging. :-)

I don't even know what your question is. :-)
From: Friedrich Dominicus
Stefan Scholl <······@no-spoon.de> writes:

> On 2005-07-19 07:47:49, Friedrich Dominicus wrote:
>
>> I searched for quite a while but with no really a successfull
>> hit. Does anyone have an idea on where to look/go for it
>
> Start an empty editor and begin debugging. :-)
Exaclty that is what I'm doing for quite some time.

> I don't even know what your question is. :-)
You cut out the other things. So I'm looking for a shop-solution
written in Common Lisp. With things like
credit card verfification (if the need arise), presentation of product,
and the like, sending out confirmations, getting shipping details and
all that stuff.

If you know one which one can buy, please let me know.

Friedrich

--
Please remove just-for-news- to reply via e-mail.
From: Larry Clapp
On 2005-07-20, Friedrich Dominicus <···················@q-software-solutions.de> wrote:
> Stefan Scholl <······@no-spoon.de> writes:
>> On 2005-07-19 07:47:49, Friedrich Dominicus wrote:
>>> I searched for quite a while but with no really a successfull hit.
>>> Does anyone have an idea on where to look/go for it
[snip]
>> I don't even know what your question is. :-)
> You cut out the other things.

What other things?  FYI, this was the entirety of your initial post as
displayed by my newsreader:

  > From: Friedrich Dominicus <···················@q-software-solutions.de>
  > Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
  > Subject: ecommerce solution?
  > Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 07:47:49 +0200
  >
  > I searched for quite a while but with no really a successfull hit.
  > Does anyone have an idea on where to look/go for it
  >
  > Regards
  > Friedrich
  >
  > --
  > Please remove just-for-news- to reply via e-mail.

(Note: I am not Stefan Scholl, just an interested bystander.  I posted
this on the theory that perhaps you thought you made a much longer
post and accidentally deleted part of it without realizing it, and I
didn't want you and Stefan talking past each other.)

Anyway, if you meant the subject line about "ecommerce solution", that
means different things to different people.  At one end of the scale,
you could start with an empty editor; at the other, you could license
the initial Viaweb code from Yahoo!.  ;)

-- Larry