From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: computerhistory.org down?
Hello,

sometime ago Paul McJones set up this fine site collecting numerous
Lisp-related papers:
http://community.computerhistory.org/scc/projects/LISP/

See Lambda the Ultimate: http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/view/725

But unfortunately it seems to be down. Does anyone know if this is a
permanent condition or whether it moved somewhere?

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

LISP has survived for 21 years because it is an approximate local
optimum in the space of programming languages. - John McCarthy (1980)

From: Ulrich Hobelmann
Subject: Re: computerhistory.org down?
Julian Stecklina wrote:
> Hello,
>
> sometime ago Paul McJones set up this fine site collecting numerous
> Lisp-related papers:
> http://community.computerhistory.org/scc/projects/LISP/

Last night I managed to download the Lisp 1.5 manual at rather
slow speed, but then it showed only the title page (rest is blank)...

--
XML is a prime example of retarded innovation.
	-- Erik Meijer and Peter Drayton, Microsoft Corporation
From: Julian Stecklina
Ulrich Hobelmann <···········@web.de> writes:

> Julian Stecklina wrote:
>> Hello,
>> sometime ago Paul McJones set up this fine site collecting numerous
>> Lisp-related papers:
>> http://community.computerhistory.org/scc/projects/LISP/
>
> Last night I managed to download the Lisp 1.5 manual at rather slow
> speed, but then it showed only the title page (rest is blank)...

Seems back running again. :)

Regards,