From: Dmitri Bogomolov
Subject: DrScheme & sgl
Hello All!
Help me please to solve a small problem related to subj.
I've installed DrScheme in FreeBSD from ports and tried to compile sgl
example.
I got Error "unrecognized symbol: glTexSubImage3D" (this rough error message
text)
But this symbol present in /usr/X11R6/include/GL/gl.h
and gl-prims.h from sgl collection includes fallowing strings:

#ifdef _WIN32
#include <windows.h>
#endif

#include <escheme.h>

#ifdef XONX
#include <GL/gl.h>
#else
#ifdef OS_X
#include <OpenGL/gl.h>
#else
#include <GL/gl.h>
#endif
#endif

So, as i understand, it should not make proplems.
Hint me please where to i should dig in this case.

Excuse me please my breken English :(
--
Best regards /glitch
From: Rob Warnock
Subject: Re: DrScheme & sgl
Dmitri Bogomolov <······@primula.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua> wrote:
+---------------
| Help me please to solve a small problem related to subj.
| I've installed DrScheme in FreeBSD from ports and tried to compile sgl ...

You will probably have much more success in posting your query
to the "comp.lang.scheme" newsgroup, which is where the details
of Scheme [including DrScheme/MzScheme] are discussed.

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock			<····@rpw3.org>
627 26th Avenue			<URL:http://rpw3.org/>