From: jcrippen
Subject: FA: Symbolics XL1200 Lisp Machine for auction
Used, working, good condition Symbolics XL1200 for auction on ebay.
Includes 40 Mwords memory, 4GB HD, CD-ROM, Genera 8.3 with y2k patches
and bundled software. Original installation CDs included. Auction
starts Tuesday, July 5th at 07:00 PDT. See auction for details.

Unfortunately I can't post a public link to the auction since it hasn't
started yet. I will try to post a link when it does, but the title is
"Symbolics XL1200 Lisp Machine" listed under the "Computers &
Networking>Networking>Workstations, Terminals>Other Brands" section.

I'm moving to Hawai`i and can't afford to ship this system, so I want
to see it go to a good home.