From: anusha
Subject: about lispworks personal
From: Pascal Costanza
Subject: Re: about lispworks personal
anusha wrote:
> I just wanted to know if lispworks personal edition will be sufficient to
> do a project regarding discovery in AI.

Depends. LispWorks Personal has a limited heap size and shuts itself
down after five hours. If your search space is large and it takes a lot
of time for your algorithm to run, then it might be not sufficient.

> What is the difference between xlisp and common lisp?

These are two different Lisp dialects. IIRC, xlisp isn't supported
anymore, so if you start a new project you should choose Common Lisp.
However, you should check this against your actual requirements.

Pascal