From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: [annc] cells-gtk now also for allegrocl and cmucl on linux
Andras Simon has just gotten cells-gtk running on Linux (not sure which)
under both AllegroCL and CMUCL. I have the same source running on win32
under AllegroCL, and it ran recently on win32 under Lispworks but has
not been regression-tested since this work. The source be here:

    http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/root/?cvsroot=cells-gtk

You will also need utils-kt, cells, and hello-c (the UFFI fork) from:

http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/cell-cultures/?cvsroot=cells

Those interested in Vasilis's original tour de force using CLisp and its
native FFI can find that here:

http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/clisp-cgtk/?cvsroot=cells-gtk

kt

--
Cells? Cello? Cells-Gtk?: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/

"Doctor, I wrestled with reality for forty years, and I am happy to
state that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd