From: Arie van Wingerden
Subject: Re: Lisp or Smalltalk: Suicide Mission, Part II
Hi,

it might very well be interesting for you to read "The Road To Lisp" of a
lot of people on http://alu.cliki.net/The%20Road%20to%20Lisp%20Survey

There, a lot of individuals kind of explain why they chose Lisp in the end.
Maybe it can help you with your choice ;-)

   Arie van Wingerden

"Lisp is a language for doing what you've been told is impossible"
--- Kent Pitman

<·······@runbox.com> schreef in bericht
·····························@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

From: ·······@runbox.com
Wow...coincidence.  I was actually browsing TRTL while you posted that
suggestion!
I wish TRTL was more easily searched, though...

Thank you.

- Sergei
From: drewc
·······@runbox.com wrote:
> Wow...coincidence.  I was actually browsing TRTL while you posted that
> suggestion!
> I wish TRTL was more easily searched, though...

try the new location : http://lisp.tech.coop/The%20Road%20to%20Lisp%20Survey

and if it's not searchable enough, tell me why and how i can fix it.
drewc