From: CDX
Subject: Re: Pt. II - Continued
I notice that you are considering integrating with Bloomberg. Should you
go that route, I can help you out. I've set up several interfaces to the
Bloomberg API and Datalicense products. One of these is a real-time
price reader.

Chip
(should you like to contact me, please use ···@diNOSPAMcehome.com.
Remove the capital letters)