From: Ruslan
Subject: lisp based web hosting
Hi!

Is somewhere shared web hosting based on lisp? Or it is some kind of
since fiction?

I know that User Mode Linux is a choice, but I would expect to  spend
less than 20 USD per month for really small project.

From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: lisp based web hosting
"Ruslan" <······@gmail.com> writes:

> Is somewhere shared web hosting based on lisp? Or it is some kind of

http://lisp.tech.coop/Lisp-friendly%20Web%20Hosting

Paolo
--
Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log
Recommended Common Lisp libraries/tools (see also http://clrfi.alu.org):
From: drewc
Ruslan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is somewhere shared web hosting based on lisp? Or it is some kind of
> since fiction?

We offer it at the tech co-op. Non-profit too, which means you will be
getting the best price we can possibly give you. mail me (drewc at
tech.coop)

> I know that User Mode Linux is a choice, but I would expect to  spend
> less than 20 USD per month for really small project.

How about $17.50CAD a month? that's about 10 bucks US. If it is a small
project and not very memory hungry, we have no problem hosting it at
that price.

For others, check out:

http://lisp.tech.coop/Lisp-friendly%20Web%20Hosting

note the host :).

drewc
From: Ian
On 21 Jan 2005 11:44:17 -0800, "Ruslan" <······@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi!
>
>Is somewhere shared web hosting based on lisp? Or it is some kind of
>since fiction?
>
>I know that User Mode Linux is a choice, but I would expect to  spend
>less than 20 USD per month for really small project.

I've got user mode linux from tummy.com for 25 USD per month, very
satisfied (haven't used lisp yet, just python).  Close to your target
price.

Ian