From: Peter Herth
Subject: Ltk 0.8.7 released
Finally I managed to upload the newest Ltk version.

The changes since 0.8.6 are:

new methods:
   - append-newline appends a newline to a text widget
   - insert-object inserts an object at the end of a text widget
   - new function after-idle, which as after uses now unique names to refer
     the callback function, callback is removed after called.
     (removed optional label parameter from the after function)
   - the following widgets support all configuration options as keyword
arguments to make-instance:
     frame, text, toplevel, entry, canvas, label, listbox, labelframe,
spinbox, scrollbar, scale, paned-window, radio-button, check-button

   - classes for canvas items:
   canvas-line, canvas-polygon, canvas-oval, canvas-rectangle,
canvas-text, canvas-image, canvas-arc
   - new functions focus, force-focus
   - configure generic function returns the widget configured (for
stacking calls)
   - the documentation has corrected, naming now correctly the name
"ltktest" for the test program. Thanks
     to all the people (to many to list here) wo notified me of that bug :)
   - new packages:  ltk-mw, ltk-quicktime

Thanks to all, who contributed to this, with bugreports, comments and
suggestions!

Peter

--
pet project: http://dawn.netcologne.de