From: Peter Seibel
Subject: 1st draft of last "didactic" chapter of Practical Common Lisp on web!
We're really getting close now. I just put up the first draft of
the a new Chapter 20 (The Special Operators). This is the last "real"
chapter--all that remains is to write the What's Next concluding
chapter in which I plan to wrap up and to give folks pointers to where
to learn about things I have not discussed in the book. Then it's just
a matter of revising and copy editing and final page proofs.

As always, I'm eager for any feedback, particularly about things that
you think are unclear, unneeded, needed, presented out of order, or
anything else in this, or any other chapter. (Though it's too late for
some chapters, see:

  <http://www.gigamonkeys.com/book/pipeline.html>

to see where a given chapter is in the production pipeline. (Note that
the on-line versions only reflect the 3rd drafts that I sent *to* the
copy editor; chances are typos you see there are not in the final
draft.)

-Peter