From: Greg Menke
Subject: Need to compile a Lispworks app under Windows
I've been developing a CAPI app using Lispworks 4.3 on Linux, its
nearly done pending some user reviews, and I will need to get it
compiled for Windows.  Might need to do a couple iterations, hopefully
no more than a few.  The app itself is pretty basic, data entry
screen, a couple buttons and some graphic output; no reader, no files,
no printing, etc...  Source is released under GPL.

I'd be happy to buy & mail a music cd or dvd or something else
suitable as payment for your time.  Please respond by email if
interested.

Thanks!

Gregm

From: Frank Buss
Subject: Re: Need to compile a Lispworks app under Windows
Greg Menke <··········@toadmail.com> wrote:

> I've been developing a CAPI app using Lispworks 4.3 on Linux, its
> nearly done pending some user reviews, and I will need to get it
> compiled for Windows.  Might need to do a couple iterations, hopefully
> no more than a few.  The app itself is pretty basic, data entry
> screen, a couple buttons and some graphic output; no reader, no files,
> no printing, etc...  Source is released under GPL.

why not publishing the code on a web page, or perhaps at sourceforge.net?
At least for me it would be interesting, to see an example of an end user
CAPI application. And if I like it, I can compile it for you (I have a
Lispworks Windows licence) and use some of your code for own GPL
applications.

--
Frank Bu�, ··@frank-buss.de
From: Greg Menke
Frank Buss <··@frank-buss.de> writes:

> Greg Menke <··········@toadmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've been developing a CAPI app using Lispworks 4.3 on Linux, its
> > nearly done pending some user reviews, and I will need to get it
> > compiled for Windows.  Might need to do a couple iterations, hopefully
> > no more than a few.  The app itself is pretty basic, data entry
> > screen, a couple buttons and some graphic output; no reader, no files,
> > no printing, etc...  Source is released under GPL.
>
> why not publishing the code on a web page, or perhaps at sourceforge.net?
> At least for me it would be interesting, to see an example of an end user
> CAPI application. And if I like it, I can compile it for you (I have a
> Lispworks Windows licence) and use some of your code for own GPL
> applications.

I will have it hosted shortly on my own webspace, I'm waiting on some
users for feedback.  I got the delivery script rolling last night,
there doesn't appear to be any difficulty making an executable.

Thanks,

Gregm