From: Dave Fox
Subject: Acquisition of LispWorks and Liquid Common Lisp
LispWorks, the portable integrated development tool for ANSI Common
Lisp, is now developed, marketed and supported by LispWorks Ltd.

LispWorks Ltd, consisting of the former Xanalys Lisp team, is based in
Cambridge, England and will be solely focused on its Lisp products and
services.

LispWorks Ltd has acquired the rights to all of Xanalys's Lisp tools,
including LispWorks(R), Liquid Common Lisp(R), KnowledgeWorks(R),
Common SQL(TM) and LispWorks ORB(TM). The new company has also secured
a long-term contract for the supply of Lisp products and services to
Xanalys. LispWorks Ltd will honor Xanalys Lisp maintenance and support
contracts and will continue to offer discounts on license upgrades.

LispWorks director Dave Fox commented that "Lisp has proved to be a
resilient language since the 1960s, and we've seen a growing and
enthusiastic user base while working with Xanalys. LispWorks Ltd is
dedicated to providing the world's best Lisp tools and service to
match."

"Our objectives are to provide continuity of service for all LispWorks
and Liquid Common Lisp customers and continue the market penetration
started by Xanalys with competitive pricing and outstanding services."

Q1 2005 will bring:

* An improved and rebranded LispWorks 4.4 distributed free of charge
to all LispWorks 4.4 customers
* The release of LispWorks 4.4 on UNIX platforms
* The release of LispWorks 4.4 Personal Edition
* Continuity of service for LispWorks and Liquid Common Lisp customers
* A roadmap for future products

AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
------------------------
As of today all products are available direct from LispWorks Ltd.

LispWorks Personal Edition runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux and is
available free of charge at
http://www.lispworks.com/downloads/

LispWorks Professional Edition runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.

LispWorks Enterprise Edition runs on the same platforms and includes
Common SQL, LispWorks ORB and KnowledgeWorks.

LispWorks and Liquid Common Lisp are also available for various UNIX
platforms.

LispWorks Academic Edition is a cost-efficient multi-seat license for
teaching and research institutions only. It is available for all
supported platforms.

See www.lispworks.com for more details and pricing.

UPGRADES
--------
Maintenance packages offering cost-efficient upgrades are available.

All Xanalys Lisp maintenance contracts have been transferred to
LispWorks Ltd and will continue to offer discounts on license
upgrades.

TECHNICAL SUPPORT
-----------------
All Xanalys Lisp support contracts have been transferred to LispWorks
Ltd and will continue to be serviced by the same expert staff.

CONTACT LISPWORKS LTD
---------------------
For product information, maintenance and support renewals and sales
contact LispWorks Ltd at:

www.lispworks.com/buy
lisp-sales at lispworks dot com

For technical support contact LispWorks Ltd at:

www.lispworks.com/support
lisp-support at lispworks dot com

CONTACT INFORMATION
-------------------

LispWorks Ltd: Dave Fox +44 1223 421861

Xanalys Corporation: Glenn Conradt +1 781 547 5566

__
Dave Fox
LispWorks Ltd
St John's Innovation Centre
Cowley Road
Cambridge
CB4 0WS
England

+44 1223 421861
From: Alain Picard
"Dave Fox" <·····@lispworks.com> writes:

> LispWorks, the portable integrated development tool for ANSI Common
> Lisp, is now developed, marketed and supported by LispWorks Ltd.

Congratulations Dave, and good luck with the venture.  May we
all continue to see Lispworks flourish.

We all wish you luck and will keep expecting more of the
stellar support to which we have become accustomed.

                            Alain Picard