From: guoke
Subject: Help! compile clisp-2.33.2 with MinGW
I have install clisp-2.33.1-win32.zip on my win2000pro,when I deal with
chinese,it shows me the follow:
*** - Win32 error 8 (ERROR_NOT_ENOUGH_MEMORY): Not enough storage is
available to process this command.

So I wanted to compile it myself.
How to compile clisp with MinGW? I have installed MinGW and Msys.
Apologize for my stupid question,but it's my first time using MinGW,and
first time dealing with source code.
From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: Help! compile clisp-2.33.2 with MinGW
> * guoke <······@163.pbz> [2005-01-01 03:42:32 +0000]:
>
> How to compile clisp with MinGW? I have installed MinGW and Msys.
> Apologize for my stupid question,but it's my first time using
> MinGW,and first time dealing with source code.

I have never used Msys, I use cygwin.
here is what I use to create win32 distributions:

$ ./configure --with-mingw --with-module=regexp --with-module=syscalls --build build-mingw
$ cd build-mingw
$ make distrib

<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Illiterate?  Write today, for free help!