From: ·······@gmail.com
Subject: kmrcl on win32
Hello,

I'm trying to run mod_lisp2 on an apache2 under winXP and it seems I
cannot find a matching clisp implementation for my needs:
- gnu style license (I tried allegro and lispworks for the sake of
having something running but the heap size of the trial versions are
too small :)
- needs to support kmrcl... (from what I could gather only cmucl, sbcl,
allegro and lispworks are actually compatible but from them only the
last 2 have currently a windows support)

Any idea on a windows clisp implementation which would work there?

From: Andreas Thiele
Subject: Re: kmrcl on win32
<·······@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
····························@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to run mod_lisp2 on an apache2 under winXP and it seems I
> cannot find a matching clisp implementation for my needs:
> - gnu style license (I tried allegro and lispworks for the sake of
> having something running but the heap size of the trial versions are
> too small :)
> - needs to support kmrcl... (from what I could gather only cmucl, sbcl,
> allegro and lispworks are actually compatible but from them only the
> last 2 have currently a windows support)
>
> Any idea on a windows clisp implementation which would work there?

You seem to mix terms. Clisp is one implementation of the language under
consideration in this group: Common Lisp.

Probably Corman Common Lisp is the choice for you, if you need Windows GUI.
Although, it is a commercial Lisp with relatively low price. Private use
seems to be unlimited.

Andreas
From: ·······@gmail.com
Andreas Thiele wrote:
> <·······@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> ····························@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm trying to run mod_lisp2 on an apache2 under winXP and it seems
> > cannot find a matching clisp implementation for my needs:
> > - gnu style license (I tried allegro and lispworks for the sake of
> > having something running but the heap size of the trial versions
are
> > too small :)
> > - needs to support kmrcl... (from what I could gather only cmucl,
sbcl,
> > allegro and lispworks are actually compatible but from them only
the
> > last 2 have currently a windows support)
> >
> > Any idea on a windows clisp implementation which would work there?
> >

> You seem to mix terms. Clisp is one implementation of the language
under
> consideration in this group: Common Lisp.

I made it confusing by using clisp when what I meant was common lisp,
sorry

> Probably Corman Common Lisp is the choice for you, if you need
Windows GUI.

I'm not really looking for a GUI (clisp is fine for me :) but a free
implementation which would let me use mod_lisp2, meaning able to run
the kmrcl library (I just try Corman and it doesn't like asdf, I'm
actually trying to run the tutorial from
http://home.comcast.net/~bc19191/blog/041111.html about mod_lisp2 under
windows).

> Although, it is a commercial Lisp with relatively low price. Private
use
> seems to be unlimited.
>
> Andreas

-- Antoine