From: Mike Ajemian
Subject: Hemlock question
So I'm getting used to Hemlock and it's pretty fun to use. Different, but
fun. However, it has the strange habit of not moving the cursor to the focus
window. When the mouse leaves or enters a window, the frames update
properly, but the cursor doesn't follow the update. In fact, it doesn't
move. Anybody out there know how to force the cursor to update with a focus
change in Hemlock? Can't find anything in the docs or code that jumps out at
me. This is on FreeBSD 4.9 running CMUCL 19a.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

From: rydis (Martin Rydstr|m) @CD.Chalmers.SE
Subject: Re: Hemlock question
"Mike Ajemian" <············@verizon.net> writes:
> So I'm getting used to Hemlock and it's pretty fun to
> use. Different, but fun. However, it has the strange habit of not
> moving the cursor to the focus window. When the mouse leaves or
> enters a window, the frames update properly, but the cursor doesn't
> follow the update. In fact, it doesn't move. Anybody out there know
> how to force the cursor to update with a focus change in Hemlock?
> Can't find anything in the docs or code that jumps out at me. This
> is on FreeBSD 4.9 running CMUCL 19a.

There's a follow-mouse.lisp in the contrib directory of the CMUCL
sources that changes Hemlocks behaviour to do that.

Regards,

'mr

--
[Emacs] is written in Lisp, which is the only computer language that is
beautiful.  -- Neal Stephenson, _In the Beginning was the Command Line_
From: Mike Ajemian
"rydis (Martin Rydstr|m)" <@CD.Chalmers.SE> wrote in message
····················@boris.cd.chalmers.se...
> "Mike Ajemian" <············@verizon.net> writes:
> > So I'm getting used to Hemlock and it's pretty fun to
> > use. Different, but fun. However, it has the strange habit of not
> > moving the cursor to the focus window. When the mouse leaves or
> > enters a window, the frames update properly, but the cursor doesn't
> > follow the update. In fact, it doesn't move. Anybody out there know
> > how to force the cursor to update with a focus change in Hemlock?
> > Can't find anything in the docs or code that jumps out at me. This
> > is on FreeBSD 4.9 running CMUCL 19a.
>
> There's a follow-mouse.lisp in the contrib directory of the CMUCL
> sources that changes Hemlocks behaviour to do that.
>
> Regards,
>
> 'mr

Awesome! Thanks for the help.
Mike