From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: [OT] Central Park Gates grace a Christo and Jeanne-Claude
For those of you who cannot make it to the Big Apple....

    http://www.tilton-technology.com/

Follow photography links referencing "Gates". Bug reports welcome.

kt

--
Cells? Cello? Cells-Gtk?: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/

"Doctor, I wrestled with reality for forty years, and I am happy to
state that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd

From: David Sletten
Kenny Tilton wrote:

> For those of you who cannot make it to the Big Apple....
>
>    http://www.tilton-technology.com/
>
> Follow photography links referencing "Gates". Bug reports welcome.
>
> kt

Those are some nice shots, Kenny.

Just one question though...what's that white stuff all over the ground?
http://67.49.180.147/pix/hanauma/030127/030127.html

David Sletten
From: Kenny Tilton
David Sletten wrote:
> Kenny Tilton wrote:
>
>> For those of you who cannot make it to the Big Apple....
>>
>>    http://www.tilton-technology.com/
>>
>> Follow photography links referencing "Gates". Bug reports welcome.
>>
>> kt
>>
> Those are some nice shots, Kenny.
>
> Just one question though...what's that white stuff all over the ground?

Pure luck. The Gates are installed for only sixteen days, and we do not
get that much snow any more in NYC thanks to the global warming that
does not exist. I wager Christo and Jeanne-Claude were praying for snow
so we would get what amounts to a second, wholely different
installation, as manifested in the two sets of pix.

> http://67.49.180.147/pix/hanauma/030127/030127.html

Man, that blue stuff is everywhere! :)

kt

From: David Sletten
Kenny Tilton wrote:

> I wager Christo and Jeanne-Claude were praying for snow
> so we would get what amounts to a second, wholely different
> installation, as manifested in the two sets of pix.

I think you're right. The snow adds a very different character to the
display. These are my favorites:
http://www.tilton-technology.com/DSCN1577.jpg
http://www.tilton-technology.com/DSCN1541.jpg

Anyway, nice work. It's good to see you have something to fall back on
just in case Cells doesn't take off as planned. :)

David Sletten
From: Kenny Tilton
David Sletten wrote:
> Kenny Tilton wrote:
>

>> I wager Christo and Jeanne-Claude were praying for snow so we would
>> get what amounts to a second, wholely different installation, as
>> manifested in the two sets of pix.
>>

> I think you're right. The snow adds a very different character to the
> display. These are my favorites:
> http://www.tilton-technology.com/DSCN1577.jpg
> http://www.tilton-technology.com/DSCN1541.jpg

Thx, I was wondering which ones folks would like best. A friend also
liked 1577 the best. me, I got a big kick out of the "city in the
clouds" pix, such as: http://www.tilton-technology.com/DSCN1518.jpg

> Anyway, nice work. It's good to see you have something to fall back on
> just in case Cells doesn't take off as planned. :)

I was thinking bartending school. It would be nice to have the bouncers
on my side for a change.

kt