From: chandan
Subject: Some problems......help me...
From: Frank Buss
Subject: Re: Some problems......help me...

http://www.lispworks.com/documentation/lwu42/DV-U/html/deluser-48.htm

> and how can i make a program which can
> handle "command line arguments"??? i mean, is it possible in lisp to
> use command line arguments??

no, not in Common Lisp, but looks like it is possible with Lispworks:

http://www.lispworks.com/documentation/lw44/LWUG/html/lwuser-296.htm

> my third question is: might a lisp
> function interact with a c language(or any other language) function.
> if yes, how???

yes, search for FFI in the documentation. And a small example with UFFI
and SDL and other useful information:

http://groups.google.de/groups?threadm=cuodbf%24g3r%241%40newsreader2.netcologne.de

--
Frank Bu�, ··@frank-buss.de