From: ·········@hotmail.com
Subject: Freelance
Im Looking for a Lisp Freelance programmer. Do any one here know of any
good Lisp programmers outthere who i could approach or know of any
companies out there that offer Lisp freelance programmers ?

thanks

From: ········@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Freelance
Hi,

      I'm also looking for Lisp freelance programmer.
Please reply to ·······@w-manager.com

Thanks.
From: Artie Gold
········@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
>       I'm also looking for Lisp freelance programmer.
> Please reply to ·······@w-manager.com
>

> Thanks.

Try:

http://alu.cliki.net/Consultant

HTH,
--ag

--
Artie Gold -- Austin, Texas
http://www.cafepress.com/goldsays
From: Kent M Pitman
Artie Gold <·········@austin.rr.com> writes:

> http://alu.cliki.net/Consultant

Good idea, but...

Anyone know why I get a permission error trying to edit this page?

It's hard not to take such an error personally when the very page that
shows the error message says "Pages on this can be edited by anybody
at any time." :[
From: drewc
Kent M Pitman wrote:
> Artie Gold <·········@austin.rr.com> writes:
>

>>http://alu.cliki.net/Consultant
>

> Good idea, but...
>
> Anyone know why I get a permission error trying to edit this page?
>
> It's hard not to take such an error personally when the very page that
> shows the error message says "Pages on this can be edited by anybody
> at any time." :[

 From the Front Page :

"Editing on this site has been disabled indefinitely due to spam; the
site itself will probably be removed shortly too."

The ALU wiki has been depreciated in favour of http://lisp.tech.coop.
All the old ALU content is there, only you can edit it, and I'm takng
steps to keep spammers away.

http://lisp.tech.coop/Consultant <-- will work as expected :)

drewc
From: ···············@yahoo.com
From: Artie Gold
···············@yahoo.com wrote:
> What's the job?

Now that's what *I* should have asked!!!

--ag