From: Manu
Subject: [Emacs Lisp] Colorize a line
Hi,

How can I colorize line on text file opened with Emacs via a emacs lisp mod.
For example I want if on the text file :
-the first letter of the line is 'A' colorize the line in blue
-the first letter of the line is 'B' colorize the line in red
-the first letter of the line is 'C' colorize the line in green

Thanks for your help
From: ···············@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Emacs Lisp] Colorize a line
I don't have a simple answer, but here is a start.  Find an Emacs that
colors the code in your favorite language.  Then search for
"font-lock-keywords" in the .emacs or _emacs file.  In general, search
for font-lock throughout Emacs.