From: ···············@yahoo.com
Subject: February Meeting - Denver Area Lisp Users Group
Ok, we're ready to kick off 2005 with a killer Lisp meeting! Almost a
year to the day, we've got him back again. Yes, we're starting off 2005
with "Kenny Tilton, Part II". Here's the February meeting announcement:

Topic: Lambda, the Love That Dare Not Speak Its Name?
Presenter: Kenny Tilton
Date: Friday, February 11th
Time: 6:30pm - 10:00pm
Venue: RedFish Brew House, 2027 13th Street, Boulder
that he wrote Viaweb alone, and in general how to spin using Lisp for
the benefit of people who Work In Tall Buildings (which must remain
anonymous, but only the names will be changed). Lisp: say it loud, say
it proud. You might be surprised who is listening.

I've booked a table for 8 at 6:30pm. In order to make certain that we
have enough space (and so that I don't have to beg the waitress for
extra chairs at the last minute), please let me know if you're coming.

--
Bill Clementson