From: ·······@gmail.com
Subject: ViaWhatElse?
Hi,

I've recently learned about Common Lisp from a friend. He showed me the
web site of Paul Graham and told that the Common Lisp is now gaining
popularity and ViaWeb by Paul Graham is an example of its success.

Are there other modern examples of Common Lisp's success?

David

From: Wade Humeniuk
Subject: Re: ViaWhatElse?
·······@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've recently learned about Common Lisp from a friend. He showed me the
> web site of Paul Graham and told that the Common Lisp is now gaining
> popularity and ViaWeb by Paul Graham is an example of its success.
>
> Are there other modern examples of Common Lisp's success?

Mirai, by Izware

http://www.izware.com/mirai/

Mirai was used for Gollum in the LOTR movies.

http://mag.awn.com/index.php?ltype=search&sval=Two+Towers&article_no=1650&page=2

Wade
From: drewc
·······@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've recently learned about Common Lisp from a friend. He showed me the
> web site of Paul Graham and told that the Common Lisp is now gaining
> popularity and ViaWeb by Paul Graham is an example of its success.
>
> Are there other modern examples of Common Lisp's success?

http://lisp.tech.coop/Success%20Stories

a few examples are listed at that URL

drewc

From: Pascal Costanza
·······@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've recently learned about Common Lisp from a friend. He showed me the
> web site of Paul Graham and told that the Common Lisp is now gaining
> popularity and ViaWeb by Paul Graham is an example of its success.
>
> Are there other modern examples of Common Lisp's success?

See http://alu.cliki.net/Industry%20Application

Pascal