From: Richard Robbins
Subject: FA:  MacIvory Model 3 w/ Genera 8.3
I've decided to place my MacIvory Model 3 up for auction on eBay.

The system, which includes the Symbolics keyboard, three button mouse and
Genera 8.3 distribution CD is housed in a Macintosh Quadra 950.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5163264504

From: Rainer Joswig
Subject: Re: FA:  MacIvory Model 3 w/ Genera 8.3
In article <···································@216.196.97.136>,
 Richard Robbins <·········@iTinker.net> wrote:

> I've decided to place my MacIvory Model 3 up for auction on eBay.
>
> The system, which includes the Symbolics keyboard, three button mouse and
> Genera 8.3 distribution CD is housed in a Macintosh Quadra 950.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5163264504

Looks like a very nice system. I have the same configuration at home.
Highly recommended.
From: Robert Marlow
I'd love to play around on one of these things. Anyone know of anyone in
Perth, Australia who has one? Ho ho ho yes I know I'm dreaming. :(