From: remixer
Subject: Shopping cart/ user authentication module in lisp?
I am building a web application in lisp. Besides the core application,
there are standard features like user registration and the ability to
buy things/shopping cart, etc. I was wondering if there is any
opensource lisp implementations for such features. I saw the swell PK
Bass and Tackle website, http://www.pkbasstackle.com/

From: Zach Beane
"remixer" <········@gmail.com> writes:

> I am building a web application in lisp. Besides the core application,
> there are standard features like user registration and the ability to
> buy things/shopping cart, etc. I was wondering if there is any
> opensource lisp implementations for such features. I saw the swell PK
> Bass and Tackle website, http://www.pkbasstackle.com/

Glad you like it. That site's shopping cart works with a set of
PostgreSQL tables that are manipulated with CLSQL. There's nothing too
special about it.

Zach
From: Petter Gustad
"remixer" <········@gmail.com> writes:

> I am building a web application in lisp. Besides the core
> application, there are standard features like user registration and
> the ability to buy things/shopping cart, etc. I was wondering if

It depends on the backend you are using. Those are fairly simple to
implement using Allegroserve and Webactions.

http://opensource.franz.com/aserve/aserve-dist/webactions/doc/webactions.html

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.