From: ···········@gmail.com
Subject: TISL (an ISLisp implementation) source code
Hey everyone, happy [various religious occurences]...

I'm trying to track down a copy of the TISL source by Nobuto Izumi and
Takayasu Ito.  It's GPLed, but it seems to have disappeared off the
face of the Internet.  I've tried emailing the two above, but to no
avail.

Is there a copy on someone's hard drive somewhere?

Heath
email: (reverse ··········@snhoj.htaeh")

From: ···········@gmail.com
Subject: Re: TISL (an ISLisp implementation) source code
From: Christian Jullien
For a limited time (few days) you can download a copy on my site at
http://www.eligis.com/tisl_4_08_src.tar.gz
AFAIK this is the last version.

·····························@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

From: Peter Scott
I made a mirror that should last for a few years:

http://www.ece.iastate.edu/~pjscott/misc/tisl_4_08_src.tar.gz

Too bad archive.org doesn't let random people submit software to the
archive.

-Peter