From: Carlos
Subject: Lisp newbie:ASDF-INSTALL GPG woes
Hello,
    I am trying to get asdf-install to work. I successfully installed
asdf-install on my system but cannot get it to find GPG.
I have installed cygwin with gpg and have my windows path pointing to
cygwin/bin.
But when I try to install a package using asdf-install I get the
following error
*** - Call to GPG failed. Perhaps GPG is notinstalled or not in the
path.

I tried installing the windows version of GPG and added that to my
path.
Same error.

Please help!!!
Thanks
Karl.

From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Re: Lisp newbie:ASDF-INSTALL GPG woes
On 23 Dec 2005 15:28:13 -0800, "Carlos" <··········@gmail.com> wrote:

>     I am trying to get asdf-install to work. I successfully
> installed asdf-install on my system but cannot get it to find GPG.
> I have installed cygwin with gpg and have my windows path pointing
> to cygwin/bin.  But when I try to install a package using
> asdf-install I get the following error *** - Call to GPG
> failed. Perhaps GPG is notinstalled or not in the path.
>
> I tried installing the windows version of GPG and added that to my
> path.  Same error.

Which Lisp implementation?

--

Lisp is not dead, it just smells funny.