From: Lars Rune Nøstdal
Subject: Where is libapache2-mod-lisp?
Hi c.l.l.,
I'm looking for libapache2-mod-lisp. Instead of compiling this, I
thought it'd be nice to just edit my sources-file (I use both debian
and ubuntu).

I found this: http://www.cliki.net/mod_lisp , and followed the link at
the bottom: http://progn.org/debian.html

After trying some of the links, I end up at what I thought was the
right place: http://cl-debian.alioth.debian.org/  (then the link
"Debian repositories").

But that repo does not contain libapache2-mod-lisp .. hrm .. anyone
know where I can get this package?

Lars Rune Nøstdal

From: Craig McDaniel
Subject: Re: Where is libapache2-mod-lisp?
Lars,

I don't know where it's available as a debian package, but here is how
to install it on a debian system from the mod_list2 source:

1. Install either the apache2-threaded-dev or apache2-prefork-dev
(corresponding on which apache2 debian package you installed) to get
the apxs tool.

2. Download
http://www.fractalconcept.com:8000/public/open-source/mod_lisp/mod_lisp2.c

3. sudo apxs2 -i -a -c mod_lisp2.c

4. sudo /etc/init.d apache2 reload

---
Craig McDaniel
From: Lars Rune Nøstdal
Thanks,
That doesn't look too hard. I'll try it out later. :)

--
Mvh,
Lars Rune Nøstdal