From: Matthew D Swank
Subject: The condition system
As Common Lisp moved from CLTL1 to ANSI-CL, Xerox released a reference
implementation of PCL implemented in the language of CLTL1.  Was there
ever a portable reference implementation of the condition system?

Matt

--
"You do not really understand something unless you can
 explain it to your grandmother." — Albert Einstein.

From: Juanjo
Subject: Re: The condition system
Matthew D Swank schrieb:
> As Common Lisp moved from CLTL1 to ANSI-CL, Xerox released a reference
> implementation of PCL implemented in the language of CLTL1.  Was there
> ever a portable reference implementation of the condition system?

Kent Pitman wrote one such. It is used in ECL. With some changes, it is
available at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/ecls/ecls/src/clos/conditions.lsp?rev=1.33&view=auto

Juanjo
From: Matthew D Swank
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 04:29:18 -0800, Juanjo wrote:

> Matthew D Swank schrieb:
>> Was there ever a portable reference implementation of the condition
>> system?
>
> Kent Pitman wrote one such. It is used in ECL.

Thanks.

I also found the original(?) version at:

http://www.nhplace.com/kent/CL/Revision-18.lisp

Matt