From: Peter Seibel
Subject: ············@lispniks.com
I recently got lispniks.com up and running, mostly to host the soon to
be announced CL Gardeners project and also to revive the Bay Area
Lispniks mailing list that I've run for a couple years now but which
has been out of comission for reasons not worth going into.

The sist is used pretty much only for planning local Lispnik get
togethers and anyone who is interested in joining us for periodic get
togethers is encouraged to subscribe at:

If there are other local Lispniks groups that would like a
<geographic-region>·········@lispniks.com list for organizing their
own get togethers, drop me a note and I can probably create one for
you.

-Peter

--
Peter Seibel           * ·····@gigamonkeys.com