From: Marc Battyani
Subject: LinkIt is finished. Let's move on to something even more fun now.
LinkIt is finished now. I finally decided to use a simple ranking scheme for
now just to finish it.

So here is what I added this evening:
-Basic ranking (with the ajax up/down arrows coloring and all that ;-)
-Hit counters for the links. This could be useful for ranking
-Comments

I stopped here to stay under a 10 hours limit and because I think now we
should transform LinkIt into a useful Lisp resource.
I already have some ideas for that. In the mean time I have added several
Lisp related categories.

In fact I will merge LinkIt with my more than one year old idea of a Lisp
Directory. So far I failed to create a momentum for this but maybe there
could be some interest today.

Suggestions welcome!

Marc

From: Damir
Can you explain about this Lisp Directory so we can brainstorm?

Damir
From: Marc Battyani
"Damir" <·····@x-si.org> wrote

> Can you explain about this Lisp Directory so we can brainstorm?

OK, I will start a new thread for this.

Marc