From: ······@gmail.com
Subject: CL RankIt
Instead of Reddit clones, it sounds like what might be a useful tool
might be a Reddit where you instead add CL project ideas/janitorial
duties...  it would help give the community a much better idea of what
people are actually needing done.

I'd like to contribute personally, but frankly from the SBCL BUGS/TODO
list I can never get a sense of priority... should I be trying to learn
the guts of the GC to port to some other platform? Or should I be off
writing interfacing code for GPS devices?

I'll start working on one now, but with only a ADSL line and a p-200
server about ready to melt down just trying to run the system clock, I
can promise much in the way of uptime. :)

-greg

From: bradb
Subject: Re: CL RankIt
Now that is a fantastic idea!

Brad
From: Paolo Amoroso
······@gmail.com writes:

> I'd like to contribute personally, but frankly from the SBCL BUGS/TODO
> list I can never get a sense of priority... should I be trying to learn

A possibility is to just start working on what seems easier.  It's
probably better to have one more completed low priority feature than
no high priority one at all.

Paolo
--
Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL%20Highlight%20Film
Recommended Common Lisp libraries/tools: