From: John Thingstad
Subject: SBCL catchup
We wish any programmers that have any experience with SBCL programming
and operating under OS10 or freeBSD UNIX to note themselves.
I myself have no such experience.
However I recognize the need to get threads to get working under these
systems.
Therefore I would be grateful to any programmer that to the time to
look at the problem.

John

From: Giorgos Keramidas
Subject: Re: SBCL catchup
On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 19:44:28 +0100,
"John Thingstad" <··············@chello.no> wrote:
> We wish any programmers that have any experience with SBCL programming
> and operating under OS10 or freeBSD UNIX to note themselves.

I have a great deal of programming with threads on FreeBSD, but I lack
experience with the SBCL internals right now.  If you are part of or
leading an effort to get SBCL to support the native threading libraries
of FreeBSD, feel free to contact me at one of:

        keramida.at.freebsd.org
        keramida.at.ceid.upatras.gr