From: John
Subject: Prolog for sbcl or cmucl.
Is there a free prolog implementation that runs on sbcl or cmucl? It
doesn't have to be complete.

From: Wade Humeniuk
Subject: Re: Prolog for sbcl or cmucl.
John wrote:
> Is there a free prolog implementation that runs on sbcl or cmucl? It
> doesn't have to be complete.

Try Peter Norvig's code from PAIP,

A listing of code from his book can be found @

http://www.norvig.com/paip/README.html

Scroll down and look for files like *prolog*.lisp

Wade
From: Christophe Rhodes
Wade Humeniuk <··················@telus.net> writes:

> John wrote:
>> Is there a free prolog implementation that runs on sbcl or cmucl? It
>> doesn't have to be complete.
>
> Try Peter Norvig's code from PAIP,
>
> A listing of code from his book can be found @
>
> http://www.norvig.com/paip/README.html

If you want one that actually runs on sbcl or cmucl, you can try
<http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~csr21/paiprolog-0.0.svn30.tar.gz>.
(Norvig's code shows its age in some respects, notably package
discipline).  The engine in that tarball has also been updated to
conform to ISO prolog semantics, including (I think) slightly complex
cases involving the cut.

Christophe
From: John
On 2005-08-29, Christophe Rhodes <·····@cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>  If you want one that actually runs on sbcl or cmucl, you can try
> <http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~csr21/paiprolog-0.0.svn30.tar.gz>.
>  (Norvig's code shows its age in some respects, notably package
>  discipline).  The engine in that tarball has also been updated to
>  conform to ISO prolog semantics, including (I think) slightly complex
>  cases involving the cut.

Thanks.