From: ·········@gmail.com
Subject: Scheme UK: Important Message To All Members
Hi all,

The Scheme UK mailing list is not working, and my attempts to contact
MJ Ray, the list owner, have failed.  Hence:

  - If you're MJ Ray, please fix the list

  - If you're a member of Scheme UK please email me (noelwelsh at yahoo
dot com) so I can start a new mailing list if necessary.  Start your
subject line with [SCHEME-UK] so I can filter the emails appropriately.

Cheers,
Noel

PS: An in response to the inevitable question, I have a speaker, to be
confirmed, for late September.

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Scheme UK: Important Message To All Members
·········@gmail.com wrote:
> The Scheme UK mailing list is not working, and my attempts to contact
> MJ Ray, the list owner, have failed.  Hence:
>   - If you're MJ Ray, please fix the list

The list has been fixed for some time. Why are you ignoring my emails?

Also, my phone number is not hard to find. You didn't try very hard
to contact me.

--
MJR/slef http://mjr.towers.org.uk/
From: ·········@gmail.com
> The list has been fixed for some time. Why are you ignoring my emails?

Must have been eaten by my spam filter.  I'll check.

Cheers,
Noel