From: Mark Carter
Subject: Lisp: New Hope, or Phantom Menace?
Apropos of nothing in particular, I did a search on Sourceforge
for the Common Lisp programming language:
http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=540

What caught my eye was wxCL, ntw and GGI, which seem to have
large and active followings, with recent releases, to boot. It'll
be interesting to see if this trend gathers pace, and we start to
see real vibrant interest in Lisp.

I myself am an outsider to Lisp, although I'm thinking of writing
a captcha-based web subscriber using clisp. I'm thinking it wont
be too difficult, despite my lack of experience with Lisp, as I
noticed that there is a module called trivial-catpcha available.

Just some lazy Sunday afternoon thoughts.