From: Larry Clapp
Subject: [ANN] VIlisp 2.1 posted at vim.sourceforge.net
Bugfixes: ":set hidden" no longer required.  Also fixed some problems
with funnel.pl detected an eof on the pty correctly.

Thanks to all who've emailed me comments and bugreports in the past.
Thanks especially to Stian Sletner for (politely and unintentionally)
lighting a fire under me to package up the most recent version and get
it out the door.

  VIlisp.vim defines functions and key mappings to send Lisp code to a
  CMU Common Lisp process running in a separate terminal window.
  VIlisp basically automates cut-and-paste from Vim to Lisp.

It also works with several other Lisps, R, and Octave (so I've heard).

-- Larry Clapp
From: Karl A. Krueger
Subject: Re: [ANN] VIlisp 2.1 posted at vim.sourceforge.net
Larry Clapp <·····@theclapp.org> wrote:
> Bugfixes: ":set hidden" no longer required.  Also fixed some problems
> with funnel.pl detected an eof on the pty correctly.

Huzzah!

--
Karl A. Krueger <········@example.edu> { s/example/whoi/ }