From: Karol Skocik
Subject: calling Lisp function from C
Hi,
  is there any portable way to do it? I have found that CMUCL 19b has
alien:def-callback macro, but I is there any wrapper like UFFI for the
other way which will make it portable?

Regards,
  Karol

From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: Re: calling Lisp function from C
Karol Skocik wrote:
> Hi,
>   is there any portable way to do it? I have found that CMUCL 19b has
> alien:def-callback macro, but I is there any wrapper like UFFI for the
> other way which will make it portable?

CFFI is currently being extended by Luis Oliveira to handle callbacks
portably: http://common-lisp.net/project/cffi/

Look for a cffi-luis branch in the source repository to get the new
bleeding edge stuff.

--
Kenny

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state
I finally won out over it."
     Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey", 1950
From: Karol Skocik
Thanks! I am gonna check it.