From: ········@rock.com
Subject: Could anybody mail me ECL exe for Windows XP ?
From: Alex Mizrahi
Subject: Re: Could anybody mail me ECL exe for Windows XP ?
(message (Hello ·········@rock.com)
(you :wrote  :on '(16 Aug 2005 02:10:55 -0700))
(

 s> I wanna make some Lisp executables but i don't know anything about
 s> building with C++ compilers ?

you can find older (about the end of 2004) binary distribution here
http://ecls.sourceforge.net/ecl-0.9d.exe

(i don't know, maybe there are more fresh ones somewhere)

but i suspect if you want to create standalone executables of lisp programs
yourself, you'll need C++ compiler and some knowledge how to use it anyway.

)
"People who lust for the Feel of keys on their fingertips (c) Inity")