From: Pascal Costanza
Subject: [ANN] A few announcements
Hi,

My website has moved to a new location and has a new design. You can now
find it at http://p-cos.net

This affects a few Lisp-related pages. Especially:

- My "highly opinionated" Lisp guide is now at
http://p-cos.net/lisp/guide.html - the old location at
www.pascalcostanza.de / www.cs.uni-bonn.de will be removed soon.

- The archive for the 1st European Lisp and Scheme workshop has moved to
  http://p-cos.net/lisp-ecoop/ - I won't remove the old archive soon,
but cannot guarantee any degree of longevity. Note that the site for the
2nd instance of that workshop is not affected since it is maintained by
Hans Huebner.

- On a related note, I am going to give a tutorial about generic
functions and the CLOS Metaobject Protocol at this year's OOPSLA. See
http://p-cos.net/oopsla05-tutorial.html (The need for a tutorial website
was the main motivation to finally get the new website up and running.)

I appreciate if people who have linked to the material above could
update the respective links. Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Pascal

--
In computer science, we stand on each other's feet. - Brian K. Reid