From: Ramza Brown
Subject: Anybody know of a lisp interpreter in php?
Crazy, I know, but that is my question.  Even google let me down:

Anybody know of a lisp interpreter in php?

--
Ramza from Atlanta
http://www.newspiritcompany.com

From: Andreas Thiele
Subject: Re: Anybody know of a lisp interpreter in php?
"Ramza Brown" <············@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
···························@comcast.com...

> Crazy, I know, but that is my question.  Even google let me down:
>
> Anybody know of a lisp interpreter in php?
>
> --
> Ramza from Atlanta
> http://www.newspiritcompany.com

Well, I don't know a lisp interpreter in php but I'd suggest studying slisp,
which is a really small lisp interpreter written in a few hundred lines of
C.

I think this code is helpful to understand lisp itself. It took me one
afternoon to understand what's going on. Because php has it's own garbage
collector, slisp's gc could even be simplyfied.

It can be found at

http://www.sigala.it/sandro/

or directly at

http://www.sigala.it/sandro/files/slisp-1.2.tar.gz

Andreas
From: ramza2
Thanks, that is what I was looking at.  If I write one, I may post it
up.