From: Joe Marshall
Subject: Job seeking
My funding at Northeastern is coming to an end.  While I am in the
process of pursuing solid leads, I thought I'd mention it here in case
anyone is looking for a Lisp or Scheme hacker.

ObLisp:
On my website I have placed a short page describing how I am using
Common Lisp to develop a Product Configuration Management system.

http://home.comcast.net/~prunesquallor/changesafe.html

Some of you may remember that I was working on this some time back.  I
have demo'd the project to a couple of people and they have persuaded
me to give it a little advanced publicity in the Common Lisp
community.

~jrm