From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Amsterdam videos, photos, etc.
Hi!

We've started to assemble presentations, photos, and other stuff from
the European Common Lisp Meeting 2005 at

  <http://weitz.de/eclm2005/>.

If you also have photos you'd like to see there send us a link.  (You
can send the photos themselves but please contact me before sending
them so I can give you an alternate email address.)

Pending clearance from the speakers we can also offer "bootleg
quality" videos of some of the talks (thanks to James Anderson) -
Peter Seibel's talk is already online.  If you can provide a mirror
for these large files (approx. 600MB per talk) please contact me.

Cheers,
Edi.

--

Lisp is not dead, it just smells funny.

From: Rich
Subject: Re: Amsterdam videos, photos, etc.
> Pending clearance from the speakers we can also offer "bootleg
> quality" videos of some of the talks (thanks to James Anderson) -
> Peter Seibel's talk is already online.  If you can provide a mirror
> for these large files (approx. 600MB per talk) please contact me.

Would anybody be interested in hosting torrents of the talks? I would
feel quite guilty downloading a few gigs off someone's web host.

-Rich
http://www.holygoat.co.uk/
From: Edi Weitz
On Tue, 03 May 2005 15:12:13 +0100, Rich <········@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would anybody be interested in hosting torrents of the talks? I
> would feel quite guilty downloading a few gigs off someone's web
> host.

No worries - my server contract includes 300GB traffic per month which
are usually largely unused.  I'll remove the videos as soon as we're
close to, say, 290GB (/if/ that happens) and will make them available
again the next month.  There are also two mirrors and another one is
in the works.

Cheers,
Edi.

--

Lisp is not dead, it just smells funny.

From: Rich
> No worries - my server contract includes 300GB traffic per month which
> are usually largely unused.  I'll remove the videos as soon as we're
> close to, say, 290GB (/if/ that happens) and will make them available
> again the next month.  There are also two mirrors and another one is
> in the works.

In that case, consider my guilt lessened and the videos downloaded! :D

Many thanks, Edi.

-Rich