From: Trent Buck
Subject: Evolution of Lambda
A month or two ago I saw an image (IIRC on a Lisp blog) along the lines of

	= The Evolution of Lambda =
	McCarthy:	\x -> x²
	Bar:		\(x) -> x²
	Lisp:		(lambda (x) (* x x))
	W3C:

	<lambda><parameter-list><parameter>x</parameter></parameter-list>
	                          <operand>x</operand>

Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy.  Does anybody know where I can find the
original?

--
Trent Buck, Student Errant
The best way to accellerate a Macintosh is 9.8 metres per square second.
From: Alexander Schmolck
Subject: Re: Evolution of Lambda
Trent Buck <·········@gmail.com> writes:

> Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy.  Does anybody know where I can find the
> original?

<http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/wadler/language.pdf>

'as