From: vedm
Subject: cliki.net spam: is reverting to previous versions possible?
Right now on cliki.net I see some spam about "spyware removal" on the
first page (version 140), Is it possible to revert the page to the
previous version?

--
vedm
From: jwecker
vedm wrote:
> Right now on cliki.net I see some spam about "spyware removal" on the
> first page (version 140), Is it possible to revert the page to the
> previous version?
>
> --
> vedm

I tried a couple of times- I get the following:

HTTP-INTERNAL-SERVER-ERROR

 error opening #P"/home/telent/var/www/cliki/index.titles": Permission
denied

Possibly they've locked down the server for a bit?  I don't have a clue
what's going on.  In the mean time, you can go to the bottom and click
on the earlier revision of the index page- 139, I think, and just
pretend like it's working.

joseph