From: Wolfgang Mederle
Subject: PCL shipping from Amazon
I just got an email from Amazon that my copy of Practical Common Lisp
(pre-ordered January 9th) is shipping.

--
Wolfgang Mederle
<URL:http://mederle.de/>

From: Paul Tarvydas
Subject: Re: PCL shipping from Amazon
From: Coby Beck
"Wolfgang Mederle" <·······················@gmx.de> wrote in message
···················@taegu.mederle.de...
>I just got an email from Amazon that my copy of Practical Common Lisp
> (pre-ordered January 9th) is shipping.

My "Where's My Stuff" link still tells me to wait a year...I didn't take the
suggestion offered earlier to ask customer support though.  Any Canadians
got their's yet?

--
Coby Beck
From: Paul Tarvydas
Coby Beck wrote:
> suggestion offered earlier to ask customer support though.  Any Canadians
> got their's yet?

I got mine from amazon.com early this week.  I'm in Toronto. I pre-ordered
it a few months ago.

pt
From: Tim Lavoie
On 2005-04-16, Paul Tarvydas <········@allstream.net> wrote:
> Coby Beck wrote:
>> suggestion offered earlier to ask customer support though.  Any Canadians
>> got their's yet?
>
> I got mine from amazon.com early this week.  I'm in Toronto. I pre-ordered
> it a few months ago.

Amazon.com knows it's released, but it still seems to be news for
Amazon.ca. The site still shows "not yet released", so I'm in the same
boat as Coby.

If there's a Canadian distributor (to avoid mucking around with
Customs nuisance), I'd be glad to know about it. Chapters/Indigo don't
even know the book exists, and McNally's site won't have itunless it's
on their regular inventory.