From: Jeffrey Cunningham
Subject: How can I run a lisp program from a shell script?
Forgive me if this is blindingly obvious, but I'm lost. I've been playing
around with a lisp program for awhile and I'm trying to figure out if
there's a way to call it from a (bash) script. Interactively (from within
SLIME) it does exactly what I want - reads a file, manipulates it and
writes another.

I'd like to script this so cron can fire it up from time to time. Neither
of my Lisp books talks about this sort of thing (Winston and Horn, and
Graham). Is there a good reference for practical interface stuff?

Thanks

-Jeff
From: Jeffrey Cunningham
Subject: Re: How can I run a lisp program from a shell script?
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:14:14 -0700, Jeffrey Cunningham wrote:

Turns out it was blindingly obvious.
I hate it when that happens.

-jeff