From: Alain Picard
Subject: SOAP anyone?
I'm wondering if anyone has (or has interest in having),
or is currently working on, a LLGPL-type licensed SOAP interface?
I'm thinking of something which implements like a SOAP::Lite,
for Common Lisp.

I'm probably going to need such a beast to talk to GoogleAPI.
I figure there are a lot of quick'n'dirty workarounds to writing
a full blown interface, but if there is work in progress somewhere,
my time might be better spent helping with such a project that
writing horrible kluges.

The problem is I had a read of the SOAP docs on W3C, and found
it depressing that something which, in my mind, should be so
straightforward is so complex and convoluted.  Why oh why couldn't
they just stick to XMLRPC?!

Sigh...

--
It would be difficult to construe        Larry Wall, in  article
this as a feature.			 <·····················@netlabs.com>
From: Rich
Subject: Re: SOAP anyone?
Related reading: