From: Jacek Generowicz
Subject: Loop type declaration
It is possible to give simple type declarations in LOOP thus:

    (loop for i integer from 1 to 10 ...)

But is it possible to give more specific list type specifiers?

    (loop for i (integer 1 10) from 1 to 10 ...)

Does not seem to work. If I read the spec correctly, the only
possibilities are typenames or lists of typenames.

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: Loop type declaration
> * Jacek Generowicz <················@prea.pu> [2005-04-08 20:02:52 +0200]:
>
> It is possible to give simple type declarations in LOOP thus:
>
>     (loop for i integer from 1 to 10 ...)

(loop for i of-type integer from 1 to 10 collect i)
==> (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)

> But is it possible to give more specific list type specifiers?
>
>     (loop for i (integer 1 10) from 1 to 10 ...)

(loop for i of-type (integer 1 10) from 1 to 10 collect i)
==> (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)

<http://www.lisp.org/HyperSpec/Body/mac_loop.html>
destructured-type-spec::= of-type d-type-spec

<http://www.honestreporting.com> <http://www.camera.org>
<http://www.palestinefacts.org/> <http://www.openvotingconsortium.org/>
Growing Old is Inevitable; Growing Up is Optional.
From: Jacek Generowicz
Sam Steingold <···@gnu.org> writes:

> (loop for i of-type (integer 1 10) from 1 to 10 collect i)
> ==> (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10)

Doh! I completely failed to notice that "of-type" was a terminal.

Thanks.