From: Tux Wonder-Dog
Subject: franz-lisp for Linux
I've downloaded franz-lisp for *BSD and am wanting to compile it and run it
on my Linux system - I _am_ a *BSD user, it just so happens that all my
*BSD run on SIMH's VAX, or bochs, not the hardware itself.

Has anyone compiled franz-lisp on Linux before?  If so, any hints, advice,
etc?

Thanks

Wesley Parish
--
"Good, late in to more rewarding well."  "Well, you tonight.  And I was
lookintelligent woman of Ming home.  I trust you with a tender silence."  I